How many 48V x 30AH is right for me?
Note: 2 Batteries are suggested for Fleet Carts
2 x 48V 30AH Allied Batteries (60AH total) average a range of 30-40 miles per charge.
Each additional 48V 30AH battery will add 15-20 miles of range. For example 3 x 48V 30AH (90AH total) batteries will have a range 45-60 miles per charge.
• Additional batteries can be added to the cart up to 2 years after install! Great for users who want additional run-time after initial install.
• Mileages based stock fleet carts. Adjust for non-stock items: upgraded motors / controllers, AC units, older carts, etc.
• 2 x 48V 30AH batteries are required to run the cart efficiently.
• For carts with upgraded motors or controllers 90AH or higher is suggested.
• In order to maximize the life of the Lithium battery we require the use of the Allied Charger.
• Includes OEM plugs, charge the batteries quickly and turn off when charging is complete.
Allied experts are here to help match the correct AH with the cart and customer needs.