How many 48V x 30AH is right for me?
A standard fleet cart with 2 x 48V 30AH (60AH total) Allied Batteries will average a range of 30-40 miles per charge. Each additional battery will add 15-20 miles of range. For example 3 x 48V 30AH (90AH total) batteries will have a range 45-60 miles per charge.
• Mileages based stock fleet carts. Adjust for non-stock items: upgraded motors / controllers, AC units, older carts, etc.
• 2 x 48V 30AH batteries are required to run the cart efficiently.
• For carts with upgraded motors or controllers 3 x 48V 30AH (90AH total) or higher is required.
• In order to maximize the life of the Lithium battery we require the use of the Allied Charger.
• Includes OEM plugs, charge the batteries quickly and turn off when charging is complete.
• Additional batteries can be added to the cart up to 2 years after install! Great for users who want additional run-time after initial install.
Learn more about the correct sizing for your specific needs, here. Allied experts are also here to help match the correct AH with the cart and customer needs.