We do offer ship standard shipping on all orders within the Continental United States and Canada. We do currently ship or do business outside of the Continental U.S or Canada but special pricing will apply. Any country outside of the United States does not receive free shipping. All offers related to free shipping apply the United States only.
Within 24 hours of shipment, you will receive an emailed shipment confirmation and tracking information for your order. If there are any issues, an unlikely event, with your order you will be contacted by phone or email within 24 business hours.
Defective and DOA Products
Replacement and exchange inquiries must sent via email or phone within 10 days of receiving the defective product or they will not be considered.
Shipping Mistakes and Shipping Damage
In the event that we send you an incorrect product, or fail to ship your entire order, we will swiftly remedy the mistake at no cost to you. Additionally, we will work with you in the event your item is damaged by a freight company to quickly get you a replacement at no cost to you.
We do offer a 7 Year Limited Warranty on Allied Batteries. See full Allied Battery Warranty details here.
We kindly ask that you clearly understand what you are purchasing prior to buying. Batteries are not restocked once shipped out of the building. Feel free to ask us any questions and we will help you find the right battery for your application. If there is an issue we are always here to help. Battery returns are not accepted as used batteries are not resellable.
If the wrong item was sent based on the customer order we will work with the customer to exchange the items and get it all corrected.
Late shipping does not qualify for return, the quoted ship dates are the best estimate based on manufacturing times, order confirmations, FedEx/UPS shipping times and other factors. We will do our best to get the product to your as fast and accurate as possible..
• Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be handled directly to the appropriate manufacturer.
• Returned merchandise requires an authorization number from the customer service department.
• Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be communicated to the AlliedLithium.com official manufacturers site.
Allied Battery Disclaimer and Acceptance Policy:
1. Other than for the replacement of the battery itself or equal value, Allied Battery LLC, its owners, employees and all other agents (collective party herein referred to as Allied Battery or ALB, will not be responsible for any damages, harm, or troubles resulting or assumed to be the result of the installation or use of our batteries, regardless of the method and means. You do so at your own risk.
2. All advice, information, recommendations, warnings, presentations, media and informational materials, etc. offered by ALB should be considered unqualified, apply any such provided information at your own risk and seek a second opinion.
3. All materials, tools, areas or other resources offered by Allied Battery should be considered unfit for your use without your own inspection and complete acceptance of the all the consequences and risks of applying or using such offered.
4. Allied Battery disclaims any liability for injury, death or damages due to the functioning characteristics of the application (Golf Cart, RV, Boat, Solar, etc.) the batteries are used in . Please consult the manufacturer of the application for specifics before use.
5. You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the safety resources available on or through this web page. Allied Battery does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through, this web page. No advice or information given by Allied Battery or its employees shall create any warranty. Reliance on such advice, information or the content of this web page is solely at your own risk, including without limitation any safety guidelines, resources or precautions related to the installation, operation, maintenance or repair of Allied Battery products or any other information related to safety that may be available on or through this web page. Allied Battery disclaims any liability for injury, death or damages resulting from the use thereof.
6. If you do not accept and agree with this policy, return your products immediately before installing them, doing otherwise is the acknowledgement of your acceptance of these terms and policies.
By purchasing any Allied product either through "Allied Battery" or a reseller you are acknowledging you have read, understand and agreed to the terms and conditions above.